So, hi, I'm Jordyn, but you can call me Meepers. I'm 20 years old, a Christian, an artist and a writer. I mostly reblog nerd stuff I like, but occasionally I post my art too.
My deviantArt page
Ask me or my characters!
I take art requests! If you've made an art request and I haven't posted it yet, I apologize, I'm really bad at getting things done in a timely manner, but I promise I really am working on it! Thank you for your patience!
- Me: So when you see the 4 year old boy pull the little girl's hair...
- Students: He likes her!
- Me: Now they are around 11 or 12 and he grabs her arm and wrestles her to the ground even though she calls him a jerk and yells at him to leave her alone.
- Students: That is just how boys are.
- Me: Now they are 18 and he grabs her arm and--
- Students: Oh, that's not okay.
- Me: Really? How would he know? How would she know? How would you know? You just told me that for the first 17 years of these children's lives that you thought it was cute, sweet, and natural for a boy to grab a girl and be rough with her.
- Students: Oh.
- Me: Oh, is right.
← Older entries Page 1 of 2839